The project management division is made up of a professional team delivering creative project solutions in the built environment with resources ranging from appropriate backgrounds and experiences: building management, commercial, financial, human resources, engineering and development related disciplines.
Kewpower has a systematic approach of following our clients up from project planning, configuration, operational analysis to tracking.
We have developed track possession program which covers the whole project and develop details for the individual track possessions.
• System assurance with client
We have system assurance plans using a system approach commencing from system configuration through risk analysis, risk assessment and management, the development of alternatives and system modeling.
• Accreditation document assistance
Kewpower provides a wide range of assistance to her clients in the documentation of civil infrastructure management aspects of application for accreditation which includes risk identification, risk control, engineering system safety, configuration and safety management planning, contract management.
Kewpower has systems designed to manage all resources effectively and ensure that these systems are achieving their purposes. Our systems are ISO compliant.
The human management system is effective, efficient and meets the industry’s standard.
We have landmark achievements and we build on past experiences of our team of experts to deliver and transfer specific technological improvements from one project to the next. Kewpower has a permanent staff of 80 personnel in Enugu State alone. Each drafting station is equipped with the latest hardware, with 20” flat screens. A10 size plotters and accessing several dedicated servers.
We operate with the latest software: Micro-station, Autocad, framework as well as specific packages such as Geopak site.
Structural Engineering Division
Kewpower Engineering Company has the expertise to undertake and deliver in design and construction of buildings, warehousing and varied civil engineering structures. It also undertakes structure investigations legal report, expert witness appearance and mediation.
Kewpower offers a wide range of professional and consulting services in the following disciplines.
• Engineering design and general construction
• Transformers: construction, maintenance, training facility provision, installation, distribution and consulting services.
• Town and regional planning.
• Hiring and equipment handling.
• Quality management.
• Due diligence and feasibility studies.
• Industrial Structures
• Residential and commercial buildings
• Civil structures
• Educational facilities
• Recreational facilities
• Financial institutions
• Retail complexes
• Security and public buildings
CIVIL DESIGN AND GENERAL CONSTRUCTION DIVISION
Resources and expertise
This division is charged with the responsibility of undertaking projects in all engineering design and construction. We, in Kewpower believes in systematic and continuous development of human resources through specialized recruitment and training.
Principal fields of expertise
• Township infrastructure
• Roads and bridges
• Urban development and management.
Projects in various sectors
• Affordable housing projects
• Roads, storm water drainage, sewers and water supply
• Civil engineering services and site works for building projects.
• Residential township
Power Transmission and Distribution
MV and HV installations
I. Erection of substations up to 132 KV
• HV cables and terminations
• Reactive power equipment
• Distribution and power equipment
• Remote terminal and fiber optic multiplexers.
II. Powerlines and recticulations
Construction and refurbishment of overhead lines
• Rural electrification
• Concrete poles erection and installations
• All types of distribution of overhead lines